If you’re looking for ways to boost customer volume on-site or in-app, you’ve come to the right place. TV campaigns that run on Simulmedia’s ad platform drive more website traffic and app downloads, resulting in more customers for our clients. Other solutions try to drive down cost-per-visit (CPV) and cost-per-install (CPI) like we do, but it’s hard to get right.
For more than a decade, we’ve proven that in order to deliver the most performative and cost-effective campaigns, brands must use the right tools to take advantage of television’s mass scale.
So why is it so hard for other solutions to replicate our formula? A provider must be able to forecast when and what the target audience will be watching during the campaign, know what spots are likely to drive the best business results, have direct access to the applicable networks through automation, possess the ability to plan and buy quickly, and then optimize on the metrics that matter most to a brand. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
We specialize in overcoming the primary challenges marketers face when trying to scale performance with TV advertising.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s probably time to consider a better alternative or provider:
Here are the most common symptoms to watch out for:
- Media buyers are unable to act fast enough, failing to turn insights into optimizations.
- Increasingly, you find your TV marketing efforts are getting more expensive and less effective at acquiring customers.
- You’re unsure how to improve future campaigns because your provider isn’t giving you the reports fast enough or allowing for the necessary transparency to make an informed decision.
- Your CPV steadily increases and your reach plateaus because your provider can’t find more of your in-market target audience.
Simulmedia addresses these problems, allowing brands to confidently scale their TV advertising spend through bi-weekly data-driven optimizations. We invest more budget in the units driving the best CPVs or CPIs, we ditch the least effective units, and utilize the remaining budget to continue testing and learning.
Here’s how we can quickly and precisely optimize your campaign
Phase 1: Test & Learn
- We’ll test which creatives, dayparts, networks and programs generate the optimal CPV or CPI for your brand.
- Been on TV before? We’ll analyze your past campaign performance, build off your existing efforts and get you growing faster.
Phase 2: Refine your plan and optimize fast
- We’ll apply learnings from Phase 1, buying more of what works and cutting what doesn’t at budget levels that won’t jeopardize your P&L.
Phase 3: Intelligently Scale
- We’ll continue to double-down on top performing units while exploring the market to find new pockets of your target audience. This is the key to sustained growth.
Real example of change in CPV over time
A consumer financial services company that provides thousands of brands with audience data counts on us to build and optimize their TV campaigns. Their TV goals are simple: increase unique reach to drive site visits while decreasing CPV over time. We drove an average 10,000 additional pageviews per day - totalling close to 1,500,000 overall additional pageviews over the course of the campaign. We did this all while continually driving the CPV down resulting in an overall CPV decrease of 62%.
The brand was able to convert more new site visitors each week because we knew where to optimize and find these unduplicated target consumers. Can you imagine what a campaign with real-time insights, targeted buying, and smart, rapid optimization could do for your brand?
Click here to read more about how Simulmedia optimizes to drive performance.
Interested in getting the latest from Simulmedia?
News, insights, and events sent straight to your inbox!