On Tuesday, March 26, Simulmedia hosted Meryl Draper (CEO, Quirk Creative) and Becca Freeman (consultant, formerly head of marketing at LOLA) for the latest in the Simulmedia Salon Series. Hosted by CEO Dave Morgan, the discussion was all about how to make TV creative that stands out and won’t break the bank. See below to watch a complete video of the event.
Some of the highlights:
- Why so many direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands are flocking to TV advertising
- How today’s lower costs of production are resulting in more flexibility for brands to do creative testing
- The latest trends in D2C storytelling and brand building
- “Brand response” advertising defined in just four words
- Advice from Meryl and Becca about what Dave needed to say about the Salon during his next call home to his mom