Simulmedia was founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan in 2009. Earlier, Mr. Morgan founded TACODA, an online advertising company that pioneered online behavioral marketing and was bought by AOL in 2007. And before TACODA, Mr. Morgan founded Real Media, one of the world’s first ad serving and online ad network companies and a predecessor to 24/7 Real Media (now owned by WPP). Simulmedia brings online and data methodologies and lessons learned from Mr. Morgan’s prior companies to traditional television advertising. Simulmedia recently raised its D series; investors include Avalon Ventures, Time Warner Investments, Union Square Ventures and Valiant Capital.
George H. Simpson
Phone: (203) 521-0352
Phone: (646) 201-9420
Our management team has veterans of TACODA, Starcom MediaVest Group, 24/7 Real Media, AOL and WPP Group. Click on a photo to find out more about Simulmedia’s management team.
- Dave Morgan Chief Executive Officer
- John PicconeChief Revenue Officer
- Pravin ChandiramaniSenior Vice President, Business Development
- Don Locker Chief Architect
- Avi ShafarVice President, Finance
- Julie NolanVice President, Administration & Human Resources