Simulmedia TV Marketplace Update For April 17, 2020
We’ve got updated TV viewing data for you. With big thanks to my friends on the Simulmedia Data Science team, we once again have interactive charts on Observable that I encourage you to play with (links below).
When you do, here’s what I think you’ll see:
- There has been a 50% increase in the percentage of shows with a 0.1 - 0.5 Nielsen rating or higher for the hard-to-find M18-34 audience.
- There are more than 36 million M18-34 TV viewers.
- By comparison, there are around 65 million total subscribers to purely ad-supported OTT providers.
- This means that maximizing reaching of M18-34 gets a whole lot easier with linear TV.
- TV has found a new, pandemic-driven normal.
Here are links you can use to play with our updated interactive dashboards:
Here's a preview of some of the data you can explore:
Let me know if there’s something else you’d like to see in our updates. You can reach me at email@example.com.
Stay safe and be well.